Nada outdoors

What could possibly be better than Nada?
Nada outside, as usual the 5chw4r7z gets shown straight to a table, no waits.
Those stories I keep telling of the shootings at Walnut and 6th are paying off big time.
We hate to leave and eat as slow as we can, the food at Nada is incredible and so is the scenery, almost doesn't feel like we were sitting downtown.
I keep thinking, as we eat, I can actually taste individual waves of flavor wash through my mouth. If we had the $$ we'd eat there every night.

NadaNadaNadaNadaNadaNadaNadaNada
Nada on Urbanspoon[where:600 Walnut St. Cincinnati OH 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown

3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely incredible...probably puts off an amazing ambiance for that intersection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, have you always have comments available on your site? This is the first time I have seen them. They are hidden on the main page but are only visible when you click on the single post.

    BTW I agree, Nada is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe more of a Nada Indoors sort of thing but I just got this bit of good news:
    "Blockbuster has shipped:Luchadores Enmascarados: Campeones Justicieros/Vuelven Los Campeones Justicieros".
    yay

    ReplyDelete