sneakers

After ordering a pair of sneakers online at Zappos.com I recieved an email confirmation stating they would ship Monday March 24. Imagine my surprise upon getting home Monday and finding these sitting inside the door! (thank you Towne Properties staff!) I wish Zappos.com could run the country, or at least Cincinnati. how awesome would that be?
So, for some reason I got on this kick last week, I haven't wore sneakers in probably 7 or 8 years. But I need to constantly re-invent myself and it never happens small, when the 5chw4r7z does something, it almost always involves the deep end. But here I am with these Dravens, I guess they appealed to my fascination with race cars and speed. Hey they are 100% vegan! That should impress one of my sister-in-laws and some OTR peeps, you know who you are, aye Dan? I don't know, but you'll see me coming when I'm kicking around downtown in these.

Draven Duane Peters
Draven Duane Peters
Draven Duane Peters[where:45202]Draven Duane Peters sneakers zappos

No comments:

Post a Comment