Lavomatic

We had a really relaxing time there Saturday night. It wasn't noisy but there was a low hum in the background of people talking, which was comforting and made me feel at home.
Lavo isnt dramatic in the way Twist is, but I don't think Lavo is trying to be Twist or any of Jean-Robert's other places, and it shouldn't.
And no surprise me at all that like downtown we ran into people we know, I think Lavo is going to turn into one of those really good places to hang out and catch up with friends.

Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
[where: 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown otr lavomatic over the rhine

5 comments:

  1. Ms. 5chw4r7z had dessert, it was like someone pouring liquid chocolate into your mouth. Incredible.
    Other than that just drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food is relatively affordable (compared to his other places) and is utterly delicious. He uses local ingredients from the neighborhood market (Findlay Market)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went a few weeks ago and had lunch followed up with the same chocolate dessert pictures. Quite tasty! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll finally get to check out Lavo for the first time this weekend. I am so happy that I'm back in Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete