Halfcut

Yes! after all the anticipation Halfcut is finally open for brewsness. Halfcut is taking a different approach to the bar concept. They originally intended to fill growlers through a walkup window, but they've expanded that and hit upon a "deli" style concept. Instead of having a crush at the bar, patrons line up, have an order taken then move down the bar to check out. It does make for a more intimate experience than the cattle calls you experience at some bars. Halfcut has also done away with the traditional tap handles not wanting people to get caught up on the artwork. I'm absolutely guilty of that, if I'm at a loss I always fall for cool tap handle. I'm sure with this system I'll try more beers than I normally would have.
Jack Heekin told me the first nigh already exceeded expectations and if they continue at that pace they'll need more cooler space than they currently have.
So whether you just want a pint or as many growlers as you can carry, Halfcut plans to have a beer just for you.

Halfcut
Halfcut
Halfcut
if you need help visualizing where your beer came from Halfcut has a simple and elegant infographic to help you out.
Halfcut
Halfcut
Halfcut
AJ, Jack and Tom
Halfcut
These guys are awesome! They grabbed me a bomber of Flower Power right before the keg blew.
Halfcut
Halfcut
Halfcut
Halfcut
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment