dia de los porter

Its beer week! At least in Cincinnati it is.
So now the eternal question, how do you pick new beers to try? Or don't you? When I was little my uncles drank Old Milwaukee for as long as I can remember at my grandmothers, there weren't as many choices then.
But that still brings me back to my original question. New beers, new cigars, new anything I'm a sucker for the branding. They say you can't judge a book by its cover. Thankfully that's only true for books. I think businesses with a quality product will try just a little harder to showcase that product. I've hardly been let down buying anything for its label.
Which brings us to the Cerveza de los Muertes. As soon as I saw the sugar skulls there was no way I wasn't buying this beer. And the verdict? Its good, a basic porter with subtle hints of ancho chili. It reminds me a little of Guinness except with flavor.
Cerveza de los Muertes is brewed by Cerveceria Mexicana, the third largest brewer in Mexico mostly known as a contract brewery. Plus one more tidbit, its connected to Coors.
So Coors beer and a guest appearance by Sid.
Cerveza de los Muertos
Cerveza de los Muertos
Cerveza de los Muertos
Cerveza de los Muertos
Cerveza de los Muertos
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment