Cincinnati Winter Beerfest

The Cincinnati Winter Beerfest with a heavy emphasis on winter. The snow was coming down anvils and pitchforks as I made my way to the convention center. I was wondering how it would affect the crowd as the lot was only about a quarter full.Turns out it may have scared people off as the placed never did get packed like I've seen it in other years. I always go for half beers to pace myself, and when a gentleman from 50West started explaining that I could get a hotel within walking distance I laughed and told him my condo was a shorter walk than all but two hotels.
touché
Since most of the serious beer drinkers I toured with in previous years were sitting this year out I had to fend for myself and decided on a Stout tour. Every Stout under 7%. Because I wanted to be functional Saturday.

Cincinnati Beerfest
I know I said this was a stout tour, but Flower Power is my #1 favorite beer of all time. I just couldn't beer to walk past without a sample.
Cincinnati Beerfest
Everyone is Irish when they're drinking.
Cincinnati Beerfest
The snow mostly scared off the characters I think, there were no crazies, the people with pretzels bailed me out or I wouldn't have any good pictures.
Cincinnati Beerfest
Cincinnati Beerfest
Tamre and Patrick with their connoisseur glasses.
Cincinnati Beerfest
Jack that's a small glass for such a big guy
Cincinnati Beerfest
Cincinnati Beerfest
Cincinnati Beerfest
the Tankmas tree
Cincinnati Beerfest
It didn't change much all night for a couple vendors
Cincinnati Beerfest
Cincinnati Beerfest
Cincinnati Beerfest
Cincinnati Beerfest
Ink, because we like our Stout as black as Cranley's soul.
Cincinnati Beerfest
Cincinnati Beerfest
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
2 IBU

2 comments:

  1. Woah. Looks like it was really dead there Friday. Saturday night was insane. Shoulder to shoulder everywhere from about 7:45 until close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures... Glad we volunteered on Friday night

    ReplyDelete