21c rooftop bar

This thing should be open anytime now, they told me early May. Its amazing to me that nothing like this has existed downtown, at least since I arrived here. Its mind blowing when you first walk out and half the city is right there.
If you can't wait for it to open just walk in and ask to see it, they seemed more than happy to show it off.

21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel

You can see the McGee in the bottom center, cool stuff

21c Museum Hotel
21c Museum Hotel[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

1 comments

1 comment:

  1. I'm living in a building with a roof garden. Not that I want to be up there all the time, but when I do, it's great to look out over the city. Can only see the tops of downtown's highest buildings, but pretty much all the rest of Cincinnati. Super awesome on fireworks days!

    ReplyDelete