Parker Flats Friday

The fantastic Wednesday we had I got more done around the place that I was expecting.
Spring cleaning and home improvement.
Very productive day, even if I didn't do all the work, if you need a fantastic handyman in Cincinnati holla and I'll drop his contact info.
before and after

Parker Flats Feb 29th
Parker Flats Feb 29th

Popped the city door open, felt fantastic
Parker Flats

got rid of the cheap wimpy fan and replaced it with one that turns over a metric ton of air a minute. Also, I know my limits and when to bring in a trained professional
Parker Flats Feb 29th
Parker Flats Feb 29th
Parker Flats
Parker Flats Feb 29th

thats 16' worth of windows that is
Parker Flats
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment