IRL

If you hang out in social media long enough you're gonna hear the term IRL. In Real Life as opposed to life online. But slowly those lines are getting blurred. I don't get personal on my blog often because I'm not good at it, but I'm going to give it a shot for Raymond 'Buz' Buse who passed away yesterday morning. Out of the blue, it hit me like a ton of bricks(news of his passing). Buz was tireless Cincinnati promoter, he loved the city and its people. Buz seemed to always be in the right place at the right time to put a virtual hand on a virtual shoulder and point someone in the right direction.
You could see how I'd be instantly attracted to him and I became a huge fan. He'd come up with a wild idea and I'd get a dm (direct message, a person to person private tweet) or a bunch from him. I've heard similar stories from many others, I don't know where Buz got the energy.
At any rate, I never met Buz face to face but I'll still miss him in my life.

PRBuz
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking there are thousands of stories like ours. What a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember taking you kids to KFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrong post, but it was literary license.
    You always took us to the DQ.

    ReplyDelete