PopShop + Vitaminwater fashion show

The pimped out space on the ground floor of the Hanke Building has been knocking out shows all month leading up to MPMF. The fashion show last night, set against the backdrop of the Higher Level Art murals was just the latest. Is this a new standard in Cincinnati, according to Nathan Hurst, it could be. He talked last week in a Cincinnati Profile story about the string of fashions shows happening this fall.
If it is or isn't, the local fashion scene is coming on strong. Last night featured clothing from Northside's Chicken Lays An Egg, Hyde Park's Fetish and OTR's Lindsey Lusignolo.

vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
vitaminwater Uncapped  fashion show
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
7 comments

7 comments:

  1. I just caught up on your last three posts and all I'm thinking is that I've got to get down to Cincy more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang! wish i would have heard about this one.

    side note - that brunette in the black dress, and again in the glasses is quite adorable, and i say that with all respect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turns out the girl in the third picture is @littlealberton on twitter. Ms. 5chw4r7z and I were there all by ourselves, with two dozen twitter peeps we didn't know.

    And I agree about the girl in glasses, but I have a thing for glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen her at the other show Chicken Lays an Egg put on a little while back. At least I think it was her, I remember the crazy wig.

    I should probably cave in and join the twitter craze at some point.

    (secretly, i was hoping you knew the girl in the glasses, haha; and I can understand having a thing for them)

    ReplyDelete
  5. destroy alkaline, shoot me an email at 5chw4r7z@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete