Make everyday special

I get asked all the time, “5chw4r7z where do we go downtown for our anniversary/birthday/special event?”
Its not surprising to me when people want to do something special, their first thought is downtown. The energy and excitement are a link, bookmarking a point in time.
Got me thinking, Cincinnati could be missing a marketing opportunity.

Make everyday special, come downtown!

Ms 5chw4r7z

And if, as some think that I just plopped into downtown and declared it the greatest place in the world just because I'm here, no, because I've never felt that way about anywhere else I've lived. No its your reverence/disregard, fascination/revulsion, expectation/doubt of downtown Cincinnati that has convinced me this is the greatest place in the world to live.

[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
1 comments

1 comment: