Watch This, A Streetcar Named Desire

Now I see what all the fuss is about, there was some heavy lifting in the acting department going on in this movie, off the top of my head I can't think of a movie more depended on the acting and everyone except maybe the secondary characters did incredibly.
Marlon Brandon in his prime, wow, now I understand all the women swooning over him, between the acting and his looks no wonder he had it all, it must have been over whelming and I guess it was.
Watch This
Watch This
The Al & Al show of Watch This fame giving us the deets of Streetcar.
Watch This
Funny how sometimes your idea of a movie which you haven't seen before can get blown away almost instantly, when Blanche gets off the train and askes "They told me to take a streetcar named Desire" I had always thought the desire reference was just a metaphor for her experience at the Kowalski apartment. I hadn't realized it was an actual streetcar.
Its also kind of funny that Kim Hunter playing Stella was maybe more well know as Zira.
Or not.

Something for everyone, Alex dozes off as Julie sheds a few tears.
Watch This[where:353 west 4th cincinnati, ohio 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
5 comments

5 comments:

  1. Wish I had not been buried in the war with the hexapeds, Lex and I would have been there in a heartbeat for that one!

    I'll dig around, I think I've got some antique photos of the original Desire St Streetcar. Can't believe this is your first time seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no crying at #WatchThis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for hosting nap time... I mean movie time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. marlon. brando. is. super. sexy. i also love him in guys and dolls, despite, or prehaps because of, his lackluster raspy singing voice.

    ReplyDelete