cigartweet

what are we up too now number four? still going strong, I was one of the first people there for once, had me worried that'd be it and I'd have to suspend them for the summer, but no, people started rolling in. Wasn't so much the heat on the deck as the blinding sun. But we soldiered through as best we could.

#cigartweet

that's pretty much what it felt like all night
#cigartweet

@crkdrk lighting his cigar with a magnifying glass
#cigartweet
#cigartweet
#cigartweet
#cigartweet
#cigartweet
#cigartweet

its got vortex technology and no GHT
#cigartweet
#cigartweet
#cigartweet
#cigartweet
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati CigarTweet party source beer sellar ohio river newport kentucky
comments?

1 comment:

  1. I hated to miss it, I love that deck, and the good company. See ya at the next one!

    ReplyDelete