The story on Rush Limbaugh in the NY Times magazine was an interesting read. When asked what his own presidential agenda would look like Rush answered;
1. Open the continental shelf to drilling. Ditto the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
2. Establish a 17 percent flat tax.
3. Privatize Social Security.
4. Give parents school vouchers to break the monopoly of public education.
5. Revoke Jimmy Carter’s passport while he is out of the country.
6. Abandon all government policies based on the hoax of man-made global warming.
I like all of them but one, I'll leave that to you guys to figure out amongst yourselves.cincinnati ohio downtown