Louvino

We were talking, or maybe it was just me talking, that once upon a time every new restaurant that opened in OTR was amazing. Because it had to be. People wouldn't risk going to OTR and get shot for average food. We have all been the recipients of an embarrassment of riches in the food scene. Now that big crowds have consistently shown up average food shops that would have never made it before are appearing.
Which brings us to Louvino, I was really looking forward to this place and the expectations were running high.
And... I wasn't disappointed. What I liked most about our visit is the way the food was handled. It didn't sit under a heat lamp for 40 minutes while our whole order was cooked. We would be talking and drinking and a plate of food would appear which we would reach for, take a portion and pass around the table. One of the coolest nights I remember in a long time. And the food was amazing, there really isn't anything more I can say, you won't be let down. I was focused on the food but Louvino's main focus is wine, they have over 60 varieties available with two certified sommeliers on staff. They will be able to handle any wine-related question you could have.
One caveat from my experience though, Louvino probably isn't a place you want to go if you are on a tight schedule. This is a place you want to relax and enjoy the food, wine, and company.

Louvino
Louvino
Louvino
Louvino
Louvino
Louvino
Louvino
Louvino
Louvino
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment