instameet

Once upon a time I met everyone I know through twitter or blogging. I never stopped to think about the fact that twitter would peak. It doesn't seem quite as lively as it used to. The thing is I've noticed more and more that instagram isn't just a place to post pictures. New users are using it like we use twitter, conversation and relationship building. It crept up on me slowly but all the sudden all the new people I'm meeting are through instagram.
The one caveat to that would be the relationships aren't as deeply formed as they were on twitter. That and maybe the people on instagram have a narrower range of things in common, mainly we all like photography. Twitter was more community building and broader interests, and obviouslyit was easier to share stories and links on twitter.
Not to take anything away from the really cool people I have met lately on instagram.
The instameet is the new tweetup it appears and @cincybaton hosted one on a brilliant Sunday afternoon.

#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
#cinstameet_2014
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment