Huit

Eight, a lucky number in Asian culture. In numerology, 8 is the number of building. In the Middle Ages, 8 was the number of "unmoving" stars in the sky, and symbolized the perfection of incoming planetary energy.
Of course in Cincinnati Huit is a barbecue restaurant. Which made it even more intriguing when I saw people instagraming breakfast and I knew I had to try it out.
Now I live downtown but sadly, I work in Clifton which means I rarely get the opportunity to try many of the small downtown places that only remain open until 2 or 3pm weekdays. Last week Veterans Day provided the perfect opportunity to make a b-line to Huit to see what everyone was 'gramin about.
We got the monkey bread French toast and bacon. So good I can't wait for the opportunity to get back there and try lunch!
Huit
Huit
Huit
Huit
Huit
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment