the hungover games

We have an abundance of quality places for brunch these days. Unless its a straight up American breakfast without fancy twists. Sure one could go to First Watch or Panera, but by time you run up a $25 tab for average food you might as we have gone to Taste of Belgium for a quality breakfast.
So you could understand my excitement when I heard about Hang Over Easy, high quality American fare.
We found ourselves there on an absolutely brilliant morning, snagged an outdoor table and settled in.
Hang Over Easy is no greasy spoon, oh no. But it isn't uptight either, it strikes a good balance.

Hang Over easy
Hang Over easy
Having spent the previous night drinking I couldn't decide if people would find a dish named after Dr. Bob offensive or hilarious.
Hang Over easy
Everything looked and tasted amazing and was all cooked to perfection.
Hang Over easy
Hang Over easy
Just when I was starting to wonder if I'd have to murder a waitress for a refill I looked down and a carafe had magicly appeared on the table. I think the waitress secretly loves me.
Hang Over easy
Hang Over Easy
Hang Over easy
The lobby is tiled in pennies, Hang Over Easy is channeling The Standard. But I think I liked Hang Over Easy's breakfast better!
Hang Over easy
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment