birthdays and expectations

Ms. 5chw4r7z always enjoys being surrounded by friends and eating somewhere special to celebrate her birthdays. The complete opposite of me, but then it wasn't my birthday. So off we go with recommendations for good Indian up the hill in Mount Adams. Afterwards there were some concerned apologies that the quality had gone down.
But it got me wondering, what if the food was as good as it ever was but the newest restaurants have stepped up their food game making this place seem lacking?
Just a thought because I know the new food joints downtown/OTR have ruined me for just about anything else.
Mantra on the Hill
Mantra on the Hill
Mantra on the Hill
Mantra on the Hill
Mantra on the Hill
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment