The City Flea:Small Mall

Finally a City Flea down in my hood. And in a museum, how cool is that? They mixed it up this time, with some higher end retailers I haven't seen before.
Starting off though, thanks to a series of unfortunate events we arrived hungry and craving coffee. Luckily Coffee Emporium represented but no pastry shops. Where is Brown Bear Bakery when I desperately needed them? Even with out Blair serving up baked goodness, we spent more today than ever and got a bunch of Christmas shopping done.
21c was slammed, glad to see the rain and a Bengals home game didn't keep anyone away although they probably don't have too much of a crossover audience.

The City flea
If you're setting up shop in a museum, make it a work of art
The City flea
The City flea
The City flea
the City Flea had these handy lists you could customize to make sure no one is forgotten
The City flea
The City flea
The City flea
The City flea
the frameshop Jakes. just realized I should have gotten an action shot of Jake delivering an upper cut to the bear
(why does the picture I always want the most always come out the worst?) geez
The City flea
Covington represents with flow - a shop for men making the trip across the river.
The City flea
Heyburn sneaks into the blog two weeks in a row
The City flea
I picked up this cool Genius of Water stamp, we don't sent much mail but I'm stamping any we do from now on.
The City flea
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
7 comments

7 comments:

  1. Those check-off lists were adorable and a thoughtful detail! I didn't buy anything because I couldn't really get close to any merchandise, and it was so crowded that I couldn't even say hello to anyone working there. I hope that means it was a successful event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Flow and Article look like terrific clothing shops for men. How are their prices?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Article and flow feature high quality American made products so you won't find make in China Walmart prices in either shop.

      Delete
    2. Flow ($60-$120) Article ($100-$300)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for stopping by, saying hi, and making a purchase :) (oh and extra thanks for the photo of our booth above!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you manage to find enough space to stand back and take a pic? It was packed when I got there!

    I did find quite a few nice gifts (including several for me), nice to have some shopping out of the way.

    ReplyDelete