I'm Feelin rough I'm Feelin raw I'm in the prime of my life

If I had the money this could easily turn into a weekly ritual for me, a shave with a straight razor. Angelo Salzano used to be in Hyde Park but moved downtown so I just had a short walk there Friday morning. A walk that couldn't have felt much different than Skywalker's foray out in Hoth a little late in the day.
But the series of hot towels and applications of different lotions to the face had me forgetting that quick. Ever have a shave with a straight razor before? You can almost feel every individual hair popping off your face. Its an intense feeling. And I stifle a laugh when Angelo grabs my nose so he can shave up close. I imagine Bugs Bunny in his rendition of the Barber of Seville.
A shave like that just sets the tone for the whole day. The best start imaginable to a birthday.
A day I'm going to spend floaking. maybe it won't be the most incredible day ever, but it'll beat the heck out of Season 4 of Lost.

birthday

A celebration isn't complete without a cigar to mark the occasion, I have a gift card for Strauss floating around thanks to Mojojacob and MandiraJ and snatched up a Punch. Can't go wrong there.
Punch
birthday

Funny story, Zach and Steven from Fusian always call me Mr. 5chw4r7z, I always think of Alec Baldwin and want to laugh and tell them, no no please, just call me Mr. 5chw4r7z.
birthday

Sitting in Lackman someone comes in and orders three Yuenglings, you should have seen the constipated look on the bartenders face, boy did he look bitter. Well they pay the bills just the same as the other beers. Then talking to Doug he tells me he was in for a beer the other night when someone asks for any beer that "tastes like Bud Light".
Don't even know how to respond to that, has that guy not watched any ironic beer commercials lately.
birthday
birthday

This is what 140 pizzas a night looks like
birthday
birthday

Wagyu meatballs. I can die and go to heaven now
birthday
birthday

The cool thing is, I'm still kicking. Who would of guessed?
And as long as i can do a pushup for every year old I am I'm still putting up a fight.

[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment