br00mball!!

Little Kings vs Krogerizers

I'm enlisting Jon Gruden to edit all my broomball posts this year so keep in mind, imagine Jon's voice when reading the post.

Is there anything greater than broomball on a chilly downtown Cincinnati night? I don’t think so.
WOW what a week of broomball we had last week with the Little Kings dominating their opponents.
This week we have two defensive powerhouses squaring off defensively.
Little Kings Broomball

First off let me say, I really like this guy Dave Rolfes, always upbeat he’s a leader that el-A-vates everyone else on the ice. There's nothing else you can say about Dave, but I'm gonna anyhow.
You know what makes this guy special? His specialness.
I’m going to call the Little Kings the Silver Bullets, that would make Dave Rolfes the cold activated mountain. You can’t get the ball past that mountain let me tell you.
Little Kings vs Krogerizers
Little Kings vs Krogerizers
Little Kings vs Krogerizers
Little Kings vs Krogerizers
Little Kings vs Krogerizers
Little Kings vs Krogerizers
Little Kings vs Krogerizers

at this point I have to break in and point something out.
something that blew my mind.
the goals are six feet tall. this guy is a whole head taller than that.
he looked even bigger in real life.
no wonder no one has scored on the krogerizers this season.
Little Kings vs Krogerizers
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment