br00mball!!

br00mball

I'm enlisting Jon Gruden to edit all my broomball posts this year so keep in mind, imagine Jon's voice when reading the post.
br00mball

First off let me say, is there anything greater than broomball on a chilly downtown Cincinnati night?
OK, my MVP for the night is Jenn-NAY. Let me tell ya, if there was a vote right now, she would be the u-nan-i-mous Most Valuable Player of the entire FS Broomball League. She's all over the place and let me tell you what I like about her, Jenn-NAY never quits, she's a graduate of DAAP so she knows what hopeless looks like and she never lets it stop her. Jenn-NAY brings it, and not just on the ice, when I saw her at an OTR bar on New Years Eve she was headbutting guys and screaming BOO-YAA in their faces.
br00mball
br00mball
br00mball
br00mball
br00mball
br00mball
br00mball
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. God it just makes me cold looking at it. You crazy Bob, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that first photo had me thinking we were looking into the future. Like Metropolis and Idiocracy combined :P

    ReplyDelete