went to a concert

A Perfect Circle

drank some expensive cheap beer

you know, the gestapo ushers running around chopping people's arms grabbing their wrists to try and stop them from taking pictures were really ruining the event for everyone else.

I find it hard to believe a grainy concert photo on someone's android phone is going to take food out of someones mouth. For every person they told to stop there was 20 more behind them snapping twitpics.

this stuff isn't going away, they need to get over it, that cat is out of the bag and isn't going back

A perfect Circle was and awesome and these guys, Red Bacteria Vacuum, crushed it. They didn't speak much engrish but I think they liked me.

A Perfect Circle

Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment