Parker Flats Friday: Cincinnati Imports edition

Thank you everyone who came out to the Cincinnati Imports party on what turned into a very pleasant evening. I'm still amazed at the number of adventurous people who'll make the leap and show up at a complete strangers condo for a party and it was enlightening to talk to you all. What I like most about hosting an Imports party is that unlike at a bar where I turn into a wall flower, hosting required me to talk to every single guest which I'm pretty sure I did.
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
OK, who's the dork that labeled all the food?
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
Special thanks to Christian Moerlein and Hudepohl Brewing for helping sponsor the event.

Photobucket
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

1 comment: