Eiffel Tower

Between my blog post yesterday and all the chatter about travel on twitter yesterday had me reminiscing about France and the Eiffel Tower.

Eiffel Tower Paris France
Eiffel Tower Paris France
Eiffel Tower Paris France
Eiffel Tower Paris France
I never got tired of this view in intersections
Eiffel Tower Paris France
Eiffel Tower Paris France
At first I thought I caught the beam reflecting off something, but it turns out there's a light on each side and as they sweep to the farthest point, it hands off to the next light. I wonder what they were because right before they lit up you'd hear a loud psssssTHHHPP and it would pop on.
Eiffel Tower Paris France[where:Paris, France]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment