SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!

I know you rely on the 5chw4r7z for new places, trends and happenings in Cincinnati, a responsibility I take very seriously. Well, when I tell you about this latest one, your heads will explode.
SUSHI!
Yes, I know you're scratching your head wondering what this strange Japanese word means. Its a strange concoction of fish and rice wrapped up in a gooey roll. Drop a paper thin slice of ginger and a dab of green wasabi on it and you're good to go.
If they bring one of these "sushi" joints to Cincinnati, they'll be printing money I tell ya.
The craziest part of the whole evening, besides this strange new form of food is I went with two Indians, and tree-hugger and a feminist.
Of course if you get brave enough to give it a try, you may want to go for the first time with a few normal people, when I go, I go large, that's how I roll.

SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!
SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!
SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!
SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!

Apparently spoons and forks don't exist on the other side of the international date line.
So I put a big drop of wasabi on the sushi and veganjacob is like "you don't wanna...."
I pop it in my mouth, Mmmm and smile.
"OK maybe you do..."
SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!
SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!

[where: 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown coast-usa streetcar Cincinnati Issue 9
6 comments

6 comments:

  1. Treehugger say:

    jeezus, bob... could you have gotten a worse picture of me?? ;)

    it was tons of fun. i hope they come up with some more of them newfangled suu-shee joints here real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, sorry, that did look bad, cropped it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE Green Papaya! Their lunch boxes are a perfect mix of sushi, salad, noodles, etc.

    ReplyDelete