VOTEEARLYROCKLATE *

Huge, huge crowd on Fountain square.
overheard, guy telling friends, "its nice seeing people on Fountain Square"
HELLO! come downtown once in awhile, its not very rare believe me.

Rock Late on Fountain SquareRock Late on Fountain SquareRock Late on Fountain SquareRock Late on Fountain Square

No matter how tiny you think Natalie Portman is, shes even tinier than that.
Rock Late on Fountain SquareRock Late on Fountain SquareRock Late on Fountain Square
* This is not an endorsement of Obama or anyone else, I was mooching off the Democrats, boy can they party!
[where:Fifth and Vine Streets cincinnati, ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown fountain square obama vote rally Natalie portman
comments?

5 comments:

  1. Bob, welcome to the party, note I did not say left or right, although it is, at least this election, perhaps an review of the origin is appropriate here...

    In 1789, the French National Assembly was created as a parliamentary body to move control of issues, such as taxation, from the king to the citizenry.

    Inside the chamber where the National Assembly met, members of the Third Estate sat on the left side and members of the First Estate sat on the right. The Third Estate consisted of revolutionaries, while the First Estate were nobles. Thus, the left wing of the room was more liberal, and the right wing was more conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was amazing. The crowd was excellent, the music was awesome, and the weather was gorgeous (albeit slightly cold for those getting misted by the fountain).

    I was lucky enough to get a spot on Via Vite's rooftop terrace and enjoy some dinner and drinks from the comfort of our table as we had a perfect view of the stage from up there. Man do I love Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I'll bite.
    Where did the second estate sit ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5chwar7z:

    Whatever she says. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me, if she put a hand on my arm and looked me in the eye, I'd do whatever she told me, no matter what.
    Unfortunately she never addressed me directly ;-{

    ReplyDelete