Rainbow Cafe at Cincinnati Children's Research Building

Blake told me about the Rainbow Cafe at Cincinnati Children's Research Building and since its one building away from me, figured today was a good day to scope it out. Unfortunately, along with everyone else, they took the day off, reconfirming I'm the only person alive on East Campus today.
But the interior is dramtic and I had a camera so it wasn't a total loss.

Rainbow Cafe at Cincinnati Children's Research BuildingRainbow Cafe at Cincinnati Children's Research BuildingRainbow Cafe at Cincinnati Children's Research BuildingRainbow Cafe at Cincinnati Children's Research BuildingRainbow Cafe at Cincinnati Children's Research Building

1 comment:

  1. Well there were at least two people on East Campus today, because I was there as well for an hour or so taking some pictures.

    ReplyDelete