Downtown Dazzle

The parents 5chw4r7z were in town over the weekend to check the city decked out in all its Christmas glory. Dinner Saturday night was spent at Palomino’s and was a really good time, we were close to the window and spent the meal watching the people skate in the rain which at points was coming down heavily, but the skaters carried on anyways. The meal was delicious and I have to mention that mine came with a seared pear, I was never a big pear fan but it complimented the OTR ale perfectly.
Sunday morning for a change of pace we skipped First Watch and walked over to CafĂ© Martin. I was very disappointed, that’s all I have to say. I can see why First Watch is always so packed now.


Palomino Cincinnati, OhioPalomino Cincinnati, OhioPalomino Cincinnati, OhioPalomino Cincinnati, OhioPalomino Cincinnati, Ohio

Palomino Euro Bistro on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to find another place for brunch on Sunday as well. I finailly decieded to head across the river to Greenup Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you won't be disappointed in the Greenup. Get there early before the church crowd shows up. 9ish should be good.

    ReplyDelete