Cincinnati Supper Club X

Jackie billed this one as low key and it was just what the doctor ordered after a week of parties, shopping, parties, wrapping presents, parties, packing to leave town and of course a couple parties.
I don't know why it was three years before realizing this and only after Blake told me, but downtown living is really about parties.

preparing dinner
hours of slaving away later...
computer chip light
Shannon and Carole of Around and About
around and about
Schwarz beir
My new MOO card is tucked in there, kinda proud of how it came out
Jackies mantle
supper club 10.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to agree with you. This post just made me think how crazy living downtown during this Holiday season really is. Even if we were not in the midst of the “The Season”, I attend at least one party a week (on average). I guess that’s what makes Downtown living so enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete