zulieka

zulieka
zulieka

I like to read zulieka's blog every so often. I read it despite the fact she rubs my nose in my lack of of writing ability. But still, she inspires me sometimes and a post from last month reminded me of two things; one just how beautifully she can express thoughts and two,how much I've always admired people who could pursue their goals with single minded vision. She says of one persons actions in particular,

"…it) reminds us of the spirit of childhood, and of the sort of naivety that comes not of being stupid, but of ignoring the small impossibilites and mundane obstacles of earthdom. Was there a time, despite being told that it was ridiculous, and despite the logic even small brains can infer, that you flapped your arms as hard as you could while jumping off a bookcase?"

Spoiler warning! Her blog is fiction, but have you ever read anything and afterwards no matter how hard you squeezed your eyes shut the tears still leaked out?

No comments:

Post a Comment