Enzo's, Park&Vine and OTR

I took another(not so rare) vacation day yesterday and invited Jackie for coffee at Enzo's since Ms. 5chw4r7z raved about it the one day she had gone. I also needed to swing by Park&Vine and Jackie said she did too as she needed a new water bottle. Hey! me too, but not just any water bottle, I wanted a Sigg, the queen mother of all water bottles that Park&Vine had got in the day before. The super exclusive one with graphics I guess sold out in one afternoon it sounds like, but they still had the one I wanted.
After scoring my Sigg we walked around "The Q" so Jackie could tour some of the other stores she hasn't seen yet.
The new mural on the Barlow Bldg is incredible, the kids from ArtWorks did an awesome job on it.


OTR & The Q

OTR & The Q

OTR & The Q

OTR & The Q

OTR & The Q

OTR & The Q

OTR & The Q

2 comments:

  1. Park + Vine is the best store ever...so far I have only purchased clothing items. As soon as I get more (any) money, look out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie says the same thing, she'd buy everything in the store if she had the money.
    Don't forget the Cincinnati Salon that will be held at Park&Vine Thursday @7pm.

    ReplyDelete