Thursday Night Coffee Throwdown

Lots of things I love, my wife of course. Cincinnati, cigars, photography and beer. But one thing I really love is coffee. For instance, the other day I hit an up and coming shop and asked which roaster were they sourcing their beans. Wood Burl Coffee they replied and i tasted it and thought "of course it is"
Now I don't think I could do a true blind taste test. but if someone sat down three coffees and told me what one of them was, assuming it was a local roaster, I think I could pick it out.
With that in mind I couldn't miss Collective espresso's 2nd Annual Thursday Night Coffee Throwdown at the CAC. Baristas from as far away as Louisville and Columbus competed for latte art dominance. Elizabeth Landis took home the trophy.

Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
Collective Espresso
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment