Barn Built

There were a couple bikes at Garaged Brewed I really liked and felt deserved a little more attention. HK1 Hard Knock WM built by Jerry McGinty was an amazing work of folk art. He placed #1 in the Garage Custom Category. The longer I looked at it the more details popped out. It was crazy. Ever hear of less is more? This builder went the other way and showed the correct way to break a rule of thumb.

Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
This Honda was super cool and pictures don't even convey just how clean it is. I loved the cafe/super motard vibe with its knobby tires. Although I have to add here that an older gentleman beside me was completely losing his shit over those tires. Not sure what his issue was but they were offending his sensibilities. Me, I thought they were cool and no f*cks given in a sea of thin wall race tires.
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment