Goodfellas Pizzeria

Goodfellas Pizzeria has opened a brand new restaurant in OTR in what has become a pizza corridor. Goodfellas, located in the space that was was Mayberry has done a fantastic job on the interior of the building. They really did an amazing job creating a warm welcoming spot to have a drink and a few slices of pizza. Goodfellas is different enough that I don't think they are stepping on any pizza toes in the neighborhood or vise versa. I'd heard people wonder if the pizza scene is over saturated but I don't believe it that at all.
Delicious pizza, craft cocktails and a very good selection of beer makes Goodfellas an attractive alternative to the crowded places on Vine St just minutes away by foot. I was really amazed by the draft beer selection, I've probably had almost all the beers they offer, a solid lineup and I was a little giddy when I saw the prices. You should get there and have a few beers before they realized they under-priced all their beers by a couple dollars and fix it.

Goodfellas Pizzeria
Goodfellas Pizzeria
Goodfellas Pizzeria
Goodfellas Pizzeria
Goodfellas Pizzeria
Goodfellas Pizzeria
Goodfellas Pizzeria
Goodfellas Pizzeria
Remember the famous story of Van Halen requesting bowls of M&Ms with the brown ones removed? It wasn't because they were prima donnas, it was because they wanted to make sure that management sweated the details.
And that's exactly how I feel when I go anywhere that has a cool Loo.
Who cares you ask?
People who sweat the details, that's who.
Goodfellas Pizzeria
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment