Santa is going to the dogs

I love living downtown. I think everyone knows that. But around the holidays I love it even more. For some reason Christmas and downtown just go together. Its probably all the old movies, and that I guess I'm old enough that at one point in time I remember if you wanted to see Santa it required a trip downtown. At any rate, we had a confluence of events Saturday where there was nonstop activity all day. With the raindog parade, Santacon and City Flea and I'm sure a bunch of other events it was a busy day.

Raindog Parade
Raindog Parade
City Flea
City Flea
City Flea
City Flea
City Flea
City Flea
City Flea
Some people call him Steampunk Santa, but I think he's more Aviator Santa.
City Flea
Of course just like you, almost every trip to OTR ends with a turtle from Gomez.
It seems like Gomez encapsulated our whole day, dogs and Santas.
City Flea
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. I moved to Boston from OTR just a few months ago. I love seeing all the new developments in our old neighborhood. My husband and I would have frequented Gomez if it had been around in our time.

    ReplyDelete