for real? forealism!!

I'm always beating myself up because my writing sucks.
And I hate writing.
So I worry people think my writing sucks too so what business do I have doing it.
But then I remember that Paris Hilton wrote a book and no one thinks any less of her so what the hey anyhow.
And also if I didn't write this blog how would you find out about the crazy stuff that happens downtown?
The local news isn't gonna cover it because they're busy getting quotes from the anti-city hate groups who sue for the right to lie and then get tossed out of court. And wacky mayor candidates who make up the craziest numbers about the streetcar you can imagine. I mean, to hear some people, people who should know better talk, its gonna cost a bajillion dollars to build the streetcar and we should use the money to rebuild a bridge that people are already threatening to abandon if they have to pay a penny for it.
What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, crazy. See here's the thing, living out in the xburbs theres no release for crazy so it gets violent.
Downtown? Crazy jumps around in a cardboard costume, you put a dollar in a hat, no one gets hurt, everyone leaves with a smile on their face.
Its poetic when you think about it.
crazy or not I love these guys for having the nuts to go with their inspirations

forealism tribe
forealism tribe
forealism tribe
forealism tribe
Keep ahold of my hand, don't make eye contact honey and keep walking!
forealism tribe
forealism tribe
forealism tribe
forealism tribe
forealism tribe
forealism tribe
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment