Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr

Geekjames has been bugging me forever to get to the Northside for one of these neighborhood events and I've finally made it out. I have to admit, part of the draw that got me out there was Take the Cake's comfort food night which included a deconstructed (my term not theirs) chicken pot pie that tasted exactly how I remember those frozen pot pies tasting. IF that pot pie had been made fresh with quality ingredients by a skilled human and not a conveyor belt in a factory.

Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
guaranteed you'll see one character in the Northside. I want one of these tall bikes.
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
Northside Second Saturdays-Octoberrrrr
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

2 comments

2 comments:

  1. that dude on the tall bike is a cool guy. i've rode with him a couple times. he rides that thing all over the place, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see him around off and on. Thinking it took me 3 years of talking about a track bike before I built one but now I have momentum so maybe another year of talking about a tall bike before I build one.

    ReplyDelete