Findlay Market

Busy couple days at Findlay Market last week. Started out with a blogger meetup and eating food sourced from, where else, Findlay Market vendors. Of course its not going to surprise anyone who frequents the market that the snacks were high quality and amazing.

Findlay Market
Findlay Market
Findlay Market
One of the highlights of the night for me was finally meeting Stephanie of Small Girl Adventures fame.
I'm still a dork meeting bloggers I'm a fan of. I always feel like a pimply faced 14yr old with my voice cracking.
Findlay Market
Ilene, a rare picture of Jeff and Courtney
Findlay Market
Ilene and I had planned on doing a Tour de 'Spresso and we did but there were some snafu's and I don't think it ended up being a fair comparison. Dojo's espresso is still number one and they probably would have been anyhow. I'll have to size them up head to head with 1215 on Vine some Saturday, that will give them some competition.
Did you know after your have two espressos you feel like you can anything? Like flip cars? It almost came to that at one point.
Findlay Market
Wow, dojogelato has new LCDs, look at those quality pictures they have.
Findlay Market
Findlay Market
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

1 comments

1 comment:

  1. BOB, oh goodness I'm blushing! And for the record...I was completely nervous, but starstruck getting to meet you!

    ReplyDelete