shiny new hybrid buses

Metro
I got to see my shiny Christmas present from Cincinnati Metro, new hybrid buses!
So new, I could have been the first person to sit in them, who knows. These are still the "conventional" hybrids. Batteries, regenerative braking, all that good stuff.
Not the buses expected to debut later with super high tech jet fighter cooling technology. The buses were purchased with help from a number of Federal, State and local clean fund programs. In addition to saving fuel the buses will produce 820 tons less greenhouse emissions.
I can breath better already.
Metro
Metro
Metro
Metro
The bus drivers are busier than I would have ever expected, it almost looks like the cockpit of a plane.
Almost.
Metro
Metro[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
1 comments

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing most of those switches in the cockpit are for selecting the recorded messages.

    ReplyDelete