Garage Brewed Motorcycle Show at Rhinegeist

The Garage Brewed Motorcycle Show at Rhinegeist was totally off the hook the hook again this year. Luckily it was another half decent day in February and I rode bike bike to Rhinegeist. A bike of the pedal category that is, and I beat all the traffic.
Amazing beer, people and bikes. You can't ask for much more than that. It blows my mind there are as many custom bike builders in the area as there are. A couple of these bikes, the longer I looked at them the more details appeared. I think I'll have to do a dedicated post for a couple of the coolest bikes. At any rate here is an overview of what happened.

Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
*Ole Smokey was my favorite
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Skinny Ricky, he is one of those guys I can never get a grip on, is he genius or clinically insane?
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
Garage Brewed
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
one sick chopper

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to the show again. I'm glad you enjoyed something a little different from your daily experience. We are working to improve the show design next year, have more bikes up higher and have it be a full day long event instead of just 7 hours. Also more floor space in the conference area. Should be a better experience next year.

    ReplyDelete