Frida

Frida, a taco spot in Covington's MainStrasse Villiage has been open a few months now. I know many people would ask, how many taco spots do we need? Well, how many do you got? We finally had a good excuse to head over the river when JennyK (JennyKK?) made it back to town and wanted to catch up. Oh, and go somewhere she hadn't been yet. One feature I always admired about Frida, from the outside is the huge wall of glass which someone told me resulted from a wall collapse during renovations. I haven't verified the story but it seems plausible. The interior design was as warm and inviting as the food, I loved the steps leading upstairs.
The elaotes were wonderful and the tacos amazing. The key lime pie with toasted cream on top was rich. We were there on a school night so I'd like to go back for a mezcal flight which I've heard is the best in the area.
I loved the food, I loved the art, I can't wait to get back.
Frida
Frida
Frida
Frida
Frida
Frida
Frida
Frida
Frida
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment