bus thuggin

bus thuggin
I never over sleep

I can't remember ever doing it before

but for some reason I turned the ring volume down on my phone last night and woke up this morning way too late to ride the bike

and ten minutes before the bus was scheduled to leave!

forget about riding to the office, it was death race to the bus stop and I got there just as the bus was pulling away

I hate being late to work so I did what you would do, I raced the bus to the next bus stop and kicked his ass

the driver was laughing as he pulled up and said good job

now I'm bummed because I didn't think to high-five him

of course my buddy Fadi would say WHYDONTYOUGETACARLIKEANORMALPROFESSIONAL......HOMELESSURBANHIPSTER

is it weird it never occured to me to drive?
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment