The CollectiveCAC Barista Jam

methylxanthine
caffeine
good ol coffee
I love coffee, drip, pour over or espresso but I've never had a latte and didn't know anything about latte art beyond an instagram here and there. So when Collective Espresso organized a Barista Jam, a latte art competition I had to go see what it was all about. I was surprised that is was more involved than I had imagined. From prepping the steamed milk and the espresso then combining everything beautifully together there were as many techniques as there were entrants. People came from all over the city and as far away as Louisville to compete. The baristas went head to head three at a time to see who would advance and when it was all over Jay from the Louisville shop, Sunergos was the last man standing.
I'll admit you have to be geeky to appreciate a competition like this and I can get geeky, sometimes you just have to check out the fringes just because.
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam
Barista Jam[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment