Atlanta

I'm in Atlanta a few days for work and although they're keeping me busy I got out for a quick walk around downtown. Maybe not 'around" downtown, more like a couple blocks up and down Peachtreet St. I was surprised just how narrow Peachtree is, a product of an old city I guess compared to those 8 lane streets through a city like Indianapolis. I stopped and stared a minute when I got to Fairlie-Poplar, a historic district. Narrow streets and wide sidewalks Broad St is the closet thing to Paris I've seen in the US.

Atlanta

At 8 am on a Monday morning and there were already a multitude of bikes zipping around. The bikes and the streetcar tracks around Woodruff Park brought home the point that what is happening in Cincinnati isn't happening in a vacuum, people all over the country are returning to the city and demanding amenities to improve quality of life.

Atlanta
damn Atlanta[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment