Walk on Woodburn

One of the colder nights of the season but we wanted to check Kitchen 452 on Woodburn in the old Skinny Pig location. A limited menu for the evening which sometimes is a good thing as it keeps me from endlessly debating over 3 or 4 things that look good. Not that everything didn't look good but the ham sandwich with green apple slices jumped right out at me and I knew that was it instantly. Loved the texture the apple added to the sandwich, can't believe no one else has thought to do that. Or maybe they have and I'm just weird.
OH YEAH, and Shadeau bread!!
Kitchen 452 is open for lunch currently, hopefully one day they'll stay open later and do dinners.

Kitchen 452
Kitchen 452
Kitchen 452
Kitchen 452
Kitchen 452
Kitchen 452
Walk on Woodburn January
Walk on Woodburn January
Walk on Woodburn January
Kitchen 452  on Urbanspoon
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

1 comments

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about Kitchen 452! Having enjoyed Jen Lile's (home) cooking on multiple occasions, I'm sad that I now live 4 hours away... or else I would be a regular at this place.

    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete