Bikes and Coffee!

Combining two things I love, coffee and bike riding, Joe Humpert, through the instagram account commuted.sentence has created a way to enjoy both while exploring mostly unseen parts of the city.
For example this past week I found myself cycling down a gravel path along the Mill Creek seeing all sorts of wildlife including a coyote while being basically in the middle of the city!
I usually brew the coffee and carry it with me in a thermos but these guys all show up with cool backpacking equipment for brewing coffee on the road or trail. They'll gonna end up costing me money because it looks like fun and I'm a sucker for cool toys.
The rides are organized on early Sunday (Now Friday) mornings so if you love coffee, bikes and obscure (some more than others) parts of the city I'll see you there!
Coffee ride with commuted.sentence
Coffee Ride
Coffee Ride
Coffee Ride
Coffee ride
Coffee ride
Coffee ride
Coffee ride[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment