Breakfast on the Bridge

I always look forward to Breakfast on the Bridge, seeing friends, drinking coffee and eating bacon and donuts and waffles. But the down side means that bike month is almost over. There are still a bunch of bikes rides left, don't miss out!
Thanks for breakfast Taste of Belgium, Reser, Trailhead Coffee, Tristate Trails, Queen City Bike, AAA, and Novi Care.

Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
Breakfast on the Bridge
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. I was sad that the shift in timing meant I couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my first breakfast on the bridge and I'll definitely be back again next year. Thanks to all the organizers and sponsors, and thanks for the great picture of my bike (the red Trek Super Commuter), which I'm now stealing a copy of! :-)

    ReplyDelete