Star Wars and the Power of the Costume

In the better late than never category, I checked out the Museum Center's show finally. The Power of the Costume highlighted the thought process behind the costumes. A why and how if you will. It was all pretty amazing, even the costumes from episodes 1-3 which I have no recollection of because I erased them from my memory as fast as I could.

Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
The bikini that launched a thousand battle cruisers, and young men's fantasies.
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
Once everyone saw what those little guys could do with rocks and logs, why didn't anyone hand them a blaster?
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
Star Wars costumes
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment